So I just watched the last vlogbrothers video which ended with John Green being weirdly excited about being able to use “I don’t know” and it got me thinking how we spend our whole lives thinking we should know everything and feeling less than others that know more and getting frustrated by that. And how much better it would be if we knew everything… Yeah right, I’m kidding – knowing everything wuld be hell. But being able to say “I don’t know” gives you the freedom to ask for answers, help, to learn new things and even to add the magical phrase “and I don’t care” after it sometimes.
There are some of the things I don’t know:
- I don’t know how long I’ll stick to writting this blog but I love it so far
- I don’t know why I find my friends so annoying lately
- I don’t know if I’ll go to lectures tomorrow
- I don’t know which is the double letter in “tomorrow” so I have to google it basicly every time but I get it right more often than not
- I don’t know why people all around the world are dying from easily preventable causes
- I don’t know why I’m never on time but I keep trying and someday I’ll get it right
- I don’t know should I right I don’t know in the start of every sentense or it’s getting annoying for you too read
- I don’t know why every guy I like doesn’t like me back
- I don’t know if Umbridge is Trump’s magical sister but it sure looks like it 😀
- I don’t know why people are suffering.
- Why I feel so inadequate so much of the time
- I don’t know if everyone else feels the same way
- I don’t know how I can change the world
- I don’t know what color the ocean is
- and I’m doing this right?
… and many many more!
Thank you for taking the time to read this and feel free to add the stuff you don’t know!